Armas de IPSC y todo sobre las armas utilizadas en esta disciplina
Vicente
505 Gibbs
505 Gibbs
Contactar:
Estado: Desconectado

EURO OPEN 2012 EN CHEVAL BLANCH

Mensajepor Vicente » 19 Ene 2012 11:50

O lo que es lo mismo, la MED este año del 25 al 28 de Mayo.

Quedan pocas plazas.

Inscripciones en el MOS.

Ya les vale a los que cuelgan estadísticas mierda y no dicen nada de esto jajaja.

Saludos,

P.d. Escribo desde móvil...

jabierles
375 HH Magnum
375 HH Magnum
Contactar:

Re: EURO OPEN 2012 EN CHEVAL BLANCH

Mensajepor jabierles » 19 Ene 2012 13:33

Calleté bribónnnn... que lo colgué ayer en mi blog y de verdad que pensaba que lo había puesto ayer aquí, en fin se me va un poco la olla ultimamente.

Vicente
505 Gibbs
505 Gibbs
Contactar:

Mensajepor Vicente » 19 Ene 2012 14:46

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

casull454
375 HH Magnum
375 HH Magnum
Contactar:

Mensajepor casull454 » 24 Ene 2012 09:08

Buenos días.

Acabo de ver que han ampliado 2 plazas en todas las escuadras, ahora las del Viernes-Sábado seran de 14 tiradores y las del Domingo-Lunes seran de 12.

¡¡¡APROVECHAD LOS QUE NO OS PUDISTEIS APUNTAR!!!

Saludos.
La culpa es del IPSC.

Vicente
505 Gibbs
505 Gibbs
Contactar:

Mensajepor Vicente » 24 Ene 2012 20:12

He recibido de la organización un comunicado, de momento no esta autorizado por la IPSC. Paralizar los pagos de hoteles e inscripciones por si las moscas.

Después no pasara nada y nos reiremos, pero por si acaso.

Saludos,

jabierles
375 HH Magnum
375 HH Magnum
Contactar:

Mensajepor jabierles » 24 Ene 2012 20:28

Josu (Spede) y yo hemos recibido también el mensaje, comentan que puede ser algo temporal y que esperan que se arregle, esperemos que no perdamos una gran competi.

No se si no he entendido mal o es que mi ingles es putapenico, pero viene a decir como que Eric ¿ha puesto pegas a la competi por ser el RO de la IPSC en francia a pesar de estar apuntado?
puede ser que haya entendido mal o ¿es correcto eso?.

9mmparabellum
.30-06
.30-06
Contactar:

Mensajepor 9mmparabellum » 26 Ene 2012 16:44

Según Vince Pinto en Global Village
UPDATE: I just want to advise everyone that the subject match will definitely not be held at Cheval Blanc.
No hay tirada.

Vicente
505 Gibbs
505 Gibbs
Contactar:

Mensajepor Vicente » 29 Ene 2012 20:58

LO ACABAN DE HACER OFICIAL

Dear shooter,

today the IPSC France and Germany has made the decision, that we are NOT allowed to organize the Euro Open 2012 in Cheval Blanc.

The official main reason was, that we did not ask the RD for approval BEFORE we opened the registration - (by the way, the French RD registered at that day, we opened the registration!!!)
The second official reason was, that IPSC Germany told to IPSC France, that we are a commercial organisation.

This is a lie!
Herbert Jakob designs and builds stages since 10 years (Euro Open Match) - first with STI as main sponsor, then with Infinity as main sponsor.
Every year the match grows up, so last year there were more than 70 shooters on the waitlist. To solve this problem, he had to go to another range, cause the range in Philippsburg is too small to handle this.
And last year, Herbert was afraid, whether shooting is really possible at the range in Philippsburg, cause the range owner had problems with the city council, cause of the noise exposure every weekend.

For me: I design IPSC matches since 5 years. We (my son and me) design stages and build every year 2 IPSC level III matches.
The “MOS Level III� match stayed for 2 years in Philippsburg.
As long, as we both (Herbert and me) made our matches in Philippsburg, the range owner has no problem with this matches - cause we both work NOT COMERCIAL EVERY TIME.

I put the information, that we have an non-profit-making character, comfirmed by the tax office of Germany, as attach ment to this mail.

So please find your own reason, why this match is not approved by IPSC France and Germany.

Very nice is, that IPSC Germany "says" yes to the approval, provided, that we change the date to 17th-20th of May.
I do not think, that is has anything to do with the SVI-Open, organized by a club, where the German RD is the president !!!
SVI-Open is planned at the same date than Euro Open 2012 !!!.

But IPSC France says still NO. The reason: We are a commercial organisation, we didn’t applied beforehand, and the under French rules a foreign entity can not organize a match in France.
I do not know, where this information came from - but I know, that the real organisation team is known only by a few persons!

So we have NO WAY to organize this match in France this year.
We save our stage-designs and may be, we find a way to organize a match with this great stages in 2013 at a place, where we are welcome.

We know, that many of you reserved or booked hotel and flights, and if would be allowed, we would have organized this nice and big match.
But we are not allowed.

We organize the "ipsc eXtreme" and the "MOS Level III" match - both matches in Germany, both organized by our team.
To give you a signal, that we regret these step, we offer a special registration fee for this two matches, for all shooters, registered up to now to Euro Open 2012.
Start at ipsc eXtreme or at MOS Level III with a entry fee of 60 Eur. We know, that this is only a very small consolation.

So, if we can help canceling your bookings and reservations, feel free to contact us.

We are very sad, that politics is so much stronger than sport.

We hope, that you believe this and we also hope, that you understand our position - we are not able to do anything more!!!

Now it’s your decision, what you do.
If you believe us, please do not write negative comments about Euro Open orga team in the local forums or global village.
We want to organize and shoot good matches - we do not want to make politics - may be, politics will make this possible next time.

All entry fees, we got from you, will be send back on Monday.

Sorry and best regards
Guenter

Saludos,

jabierles
375 HH Magnum
375 HH Magnum
Contactar:

Mensajepor jabierles » 31 Ene 2012 08:34

Y se quedan tan anchos, 400 tiradores nos quedamos con las ganas y les trae al pairo todo. En fin vaya puta chapuza de unos y otros.
Encima la reserva de hotel, a perder dinero, dios que gente..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Vicente
505 Gibbs
505 Gibbs
Contactar:

Mensajepor Vicente » 31 Ene 2012 21:08

Me da la sensación que lo que ha mandado es el politiqueo y eso de "aquí mando yo y por mis coj...".

Saludos,

Volver a “I.P.S.C. / Recorridos de Tiro”