¿Te gustan las armas de aire? Entra para conocer lo último en aire comprimido
alberttossi
.300 Win Mag
.300 Win Mag
Contactar:
Estado: Desconectado

Ayuda tornillos tophat talon ss

Mensajepor alberttossi » 12 May 2009 17:21

Alguno podeis decirme cual es la medida de la llave a utilizar para soltar los tornillos del tophat de la talon ss?.Me refiero a los que hay en su lateral que permiten "girarlo" para poder regular la potencia y consumo de aire de la valvula
gracias
Uno de Logroño
          Edgun matador.... Y punto.

lololh
.44 Magnum
.44 Magnum
Contactar:

RE: Ayuda tornillos tophat talon ss

Mensajepor lololh » 12 May 2009 17:48

Lo que te puedo decir es que la puedes comprar en tiendas de radiocontrol.

Es una medida imperial, si la mido con el calibre mide 1´3mm.

espero que te sirva

jkaleido
.300 Win Mag
.300 Win Mag
Contactar:

Mensajepor jkaleido » 12 May 2009 19:10

Hola Alberto. Te paso un artículo interesante:

[i]Tophat Adjustments

All Airforce rifles come from the factory with their top hat too far out. Wasting air and causing excessive noise

In an effort to make the Airforce line of airguns consistent the tophat adjustment is one of the most important part in obtaining that consistency.

The tophat is the part that the bolt seats it self against when the bolt is closed. It is threaded onto the valve stem of the tank and can be moved down and up for adjustments in fine tuning the rifle.

When the gun is fired the hammer hits the bolt and the bolt hits the tophat forcing the tophat down which moves the valve stem and opens the valve. This allows compressed air to escape through the valve stem into the bolt pushing the pellet down the barrel. The tophat only needs to move a very small increment maybe 5 to 6 thousandths of an inch to work properly.

The position of the tophat can have profound effect on the amount of air escaping from the valve and the result can be seen in the velocity of the pellet.

You measure the velocity with a chronograph and it is need to correctly adjust the tophat.

What you need to correctly adjust the top hat is:

A caliper or Micrometer
Feeler gauge
Chronograph

Imagen

I suggest if you need to adjust your top hat start with it .070. This measurement is taken from the bottom of the top hat and the top of the valve. Loosen the screws holding the top hat, and I always give my gun some preload on the mainspring for testing and set it at about 4 on the power wheel. Have a good supply of air and choose the best pellet for your gun that you will use the most. JSB, Crosman Priemeres and Kodiaks are some favorites. Shoot your gun over a chrony and look at the velocity. Now turn the tophat .002

jkaleido
.300 Win Mag
.300 Win Mag
Contactar:

Mensajepor jkaleido » 12 May 2009 19:15

[citando a: lololh]
Lo que te puedo decir es que la puedes comprar en tiendas de radiocontrol.

Es una medida imperial, si la mido con el calibre mide 1´3mm.

espero que te sirva

He encontrado ésto:

Top Hat; secured by two 1.27mm Allen key screws, 0.050â€

Volver a “AC General”